Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hyperlink - default font size and colour.

I am using hyperlinks in a sheet in which I have set the font to 7 and
the text should all be black.

When I add a hyperlink in a cell (with someone’s name in it) the text
turns blue/underlined and size 10.

I would like it to be size 7 and black. Like the rest of the sheet.
The underline is OK so I know there is a link there.

Thanks

John
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Feb 8, 9:42*am, Johnnyboy5 wrote:
I am using hyperlinks in a sheet in which I have set the font to 7 and
the text should all be black.

When I add a hyperlink in a cell (with someone’s name in it) *the text
turns blue/underlined and size 10.

I would like it to be size 7 and black. *Like the rest of the sheet.
The underline is OK so I know there is a link there.

Thanks

John

From MS Excel Help ...

Change the appearance of hyperlink text

When you make changes to the Hyperlink and Followed Hyperlink styles,
your changes apply to all hyperlinks (hyperlink: Colored and
underlined text or a graphic that you click to go to a file, a
location in a file, a Web page on the World Wide Web, or a Web page on
an intranet. Hyperlinks can also go to newsgroups and to Gopher,
Telnet, and FTP sites.) in the current workbook.

1.On the Format menu, click Style.
2.To change the appearance of hyperlinks before or after they have
been clicked to make a jump, click Hyperlink or Followed Hyperlink in
the Style name box.
3.Click Modify.
4.Select the options you want, and then click OK.
5.Clear the check boxes for any options you don't want.
6.Click Add, and then click Close.
Note The Hyperlink style appears in the Style name box only if you
have previously created a text hyperlink in the workbook. The Followed
Hyperlink style appears only if you have used a text hyperlink in the
workbook to jump to another file and then returned to the original
workbook.

A.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Feb 8, 10:45*am, Alan wrote:
On Feb 8, 9:42*am, Johnnyboy5 wrote:

I am using hyperlinks in a sheet in which I have set the font to 7 and
the text should all be black.

When I add a hyperlink in a cell (with someone’s name in it) *the text
turns blue/underlined and size 10.

I would like it to be size 7 and black. *Like the rest of the sheet.
The underline is OK so I know there is a link there.

Thanks

John

From MS Excel Help ...

[...]

Thanks - does the job.