utopian_sorceror

Default Change permanantly default chart settings like colour, font..

I use excel to plot graphs for class quite often, and these graphs have to
adhere to some criteria like having a white plot area, small crosses for
datapoints, etc..

So far, when I plot graphs, Excel will use its default dark grey plot area
and big diamond datapoints and Arial bolded font for axis labels, and I will
have to change the settings manually.. I was wondering if there is any way of
telling Excel to automatically generate a plot with the white background and
all that other stuff? changing 30 sets of parameters a week is really getting
on my nerves.. :P

thanks in advance for the help.
Jon Peltier

Create and save a user defined chart type for future use:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...stomTypes.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP