Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Migration to Excel:Mac 2011, but what about the VBA projects?

Hi.

I'm in the "happy" situation to migrate several Excel workbooks from
Excel:Win 2010 to Excel:Mac 2011, so that they will work under MacOSX.

But besides the normal VBA code also API calls are used in such a way,
which won't work on the Mac.

Now It goes finding to each used API call the suitable MAC counterpart.

My meanwhile 4 weeks of search in the net returned nothing at all.
Does someone know an place in the net, which can be of help to me?

Many thanks

Michi

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Michael Mueller explained :
Hi.

I'm in the "happy" situation to migrate several Excel workbooks from
Excel:Win 2010 to Excel:Mac 2011, so that they will work under MacOSX.

But besides the normal VBA code also API calls are used in such a way, which
won't work on the Mac.

Now It goes finding to each used API call the suitable MAC counterpart.

My meanwhile 4 weeks of search in the net returned nothing at all.
Does someone know an place in the net, which can be of help to me?

Many thanks

Michi

I'm not 100% certain but I think Chip Pearson or Peter McRitchie use
Mac. Just google these and see where it takes you...

--
Garry

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't believe Chip uses Mac and I know David McRitchie does not.

JE McGimpsey is a Mac user.

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/index.html

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 13:24:07 -0500, GS wrote:

I'm not 100% certain but I think Chip Pearson or Peter McRitchie use
Mac. Just google these and see where it takes you...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

After serious thinking Gord Dibben wrote :
I don't believe Chip uses Mac and I know David McRitchie does not.

JE McGimpsey is a Mac user.

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/index.html

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 13:24:07 -0500, GS wrote:

I'm not 100% certain but I think Chip Pearson or Peter McRitchie use
Mac. Just google these and see where it takes you...

Thanks for correcting me on that, Gord. I was sure it was one of the
MVPs. (Sorry also about calling David by Peter, who is another
aquaintance with the same lastname)

--
Garry