Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_5_] GS[_5_] is offline

Default Migration to Excel:Mac 2011, but what about the VBA projects?

After serious thinking Gord Dibben wrote :
I don't believe Chip uses Mac and I know David McRitchie does not.

JE McGimpsey is a Mac user.

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/index.html

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 13:24:07 -0500, GS wrote:

I'm not 100% certain but I think Chip Pearson or Peter McRitchie use
Mac. Just google these and see where it takes you...

Thanks for correcting me on that, Gord. I was sure it was one of the
MVPs. (Sorry also about calling David by Peter, who is another
aquaintance with the same lastname)

--
Garry