Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael Mueller[_2_] Michael Mueller[_2_] is offline

Default Migration to Excel:Mac 2011, but what about the VBA projects?

Hi.

I'm in the "happy" situation to migrate several Excel workbooks from
Excel:Win 2010 to Excel:Mac 2011, so that they will work under MacOSX.

But besides the normal VBA code also API calls are used in such a way,
which won't work on the Mac.

Now It goes finding to each used API call the suitable MAC counterpart.

My meanwhile 4 weeks of search in the net returned nothing at all.
Does someone know an place in the net, which can be of help to me?

Many thanks

Michi