Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Stop Outlook for asking for permission?

Hello,

I've written an application using Excel and VBA. One of its features is
that it emails our clients.

However, Outlook will tell the user that an application is attempting to
send out mail. Outlook then prompts the user to press allow or deny.

How do I stop Outlook from requiring the user to press allow each time they
send mail using the Excel application?

Thanks,

Tony
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/prevent.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Webtechie" wrote in message ...
Hello,

I've written an application using Excel and VBA. One of its features is
that it emails our clients.

However, Outlook will tell the user that an application is attempting to
send out mail. Outlook then prompts the user to press allow or deny.

How do I stop Outlook from requiring the user to press allow each time they
send mail using the Excel application?

Thanks,

Tony

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Take a look at using CDO (Command Data Object)

http://www.rondebruin.nl/cdo.htm
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson