Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default white screen

I am running a single module vba macro that downloads and sorts data into an
excel spreadsheet. I am having white screen problems.

When I get a white screen I cannot interrupt the code to see where the
problem might be. and when I end process I lose all the data.

It happens if I open other programs or after about 30mins of running. The
program takes about 3 hours to run and is math intensive.

Putting a msgbox in the code forces it out of the white screen but means i
have to be at the computer to restart the code.

Is there code to force the program out of white screen an allow the code to
continue?

windows vista utd. excel enterprise running attached vba.

Thank you

Stephen Christian
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Stephen,

Hold down the CTRL key and continually tap the BREAK key and you coder
should stop execution. You then have a choice of END which terminates the
code or DEBUG which allows you to look at what's going on and then resume by
pressing F5 while in the VB editor.
--
Mike

question.