Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can a color background on the screen be made to print white on pap

For example, if you have one or more colors on your spreadsheet for the way
it appears on the screen, is there a way to just have it appear when you
print it as if you did not have any colorings? I have a black and white
printer, so even if I did want some or all cells colored, the'y just come out
in shades of gray anyway. The coloring is nice for data entry and
user-friendlyness, but not necessary for the printout version of my
spreadsheet or form.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Go to File | Page Setup | Sheet (tab)
Checkmark the "Black and white" check box.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Roger Deschenes"