Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken Ken is offline

Default Calculation = Screen White?

Excel2003 ... 40mg spread sheet (8 minutes for a full calculation) ... Often
times Screen will go "white". I have larger spread sheets where calculation
does not cause this phenomenon. I would prefer to watch the calcuations
happen rather than sit in front of a "white" screen.

Above said ... What is happening here? And is there preventative action I
can take?

Thanks ... Kha