Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default text boxes

Hi all,

I have a textbox within a userform that displays a value. I don't want any
users to be able to edit this information. How do I go about this?

Thanks in advance
Dawna

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Note... the difference between my suggestion and ZootRot's suggestion is
mine allows the user to copy data from the TextBox to the Clipboard whereas
ZootRot's does not.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)