Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I link Text Boxes to Cells, not Cells to Text Boxes?

I am using Excel 2003 and trying to link text enterd in a text box to either
another text box on another tab or a set of merged cells. I do not want to
have to copy and paste nor move the text box once it is filled in. The only
information I can find thus far is how to tie the information entered into
the cells back to the text box (which works great, by the way), but is
opposite of what I an trying to accomplish. Can this be done?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You'll need to use the Text Box found on the "Control Toolbox" toolbar rather
than the one found on the "Drawing" toolbar. Then, right-click the text box,
and select "Properties". You should see a field for "LinkedCell". Fill in
your cell reference there.

HTH,
Elkar