RobGMU

Default In Excel, option to enter text in cells the same as text boxes

I'd like the option to select the format of data entry in excel cells that
permits the use of the return key to continue entering text within the same
cell, similar to text box format.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions