Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default User Form Text Boxes - Copy format of text boxes

I have a user form that has five textboxes I have set it up so that if the
data entered meets certain criteria the colour of the entered data goes red
using

Rider2.ForeColor = vbRed

What happens in the form is on enter the data is moved from Textbox2 to
textbox3 using

Rider3.Text = Rider2.Text

How can I set this up so that the forecolour gets transfered with the
contents.

Just had a thought

Rider3.Forecolour = Rider2.forecolour

Would this work

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe nothing good happened... at least not with the "u" in there (or does
the British version of Excel use British spelling for its control
properties).

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)