Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default currentregion property not working properly

I have a worksheet with 3 columns and 202 rows that I need to sort. The sort
method didn't work and I also found that the command:
Range("A1").currentregion.rows.count returns the value of 1 instead of 202.
Strangely enough, if I copy the worksheet into a new workbook it works. Any
help with this would be appreciated.