Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Yes No box no working properly

I have a section of code which brings up the meassage box
but it doesnt matter what i select it always shows Results saved, Can
someone show me how to fix this so that if i select no it exits the sub and
shows Results NOT saved

Response = MsgBox("Do All results have a Formulation Number", vbYesNo)
??If Response = "" Then MsgBox ("Results NOT saved")

ResultsDatabase1
ResultsDatabase2

MsgBox ("Results saved")

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This is what you need:
Response = MsgBox("Do All results have a Formulation Number", vbYesNo)
If Response = vbNo Then
MsgBox ("Results NOT saved")
Else
ResultsDatabase1
ResultsDatabase2
MsgBox ("Results saved")

The Code Cage Team
www.thecodecage.com/forumz

"Miree" wrote:

I have a section of code which brings up the meassage box
but it doesnt matter what i select it always shows Results saved, Can
someone show me how to fix this so that if i select no it exits the sub and
shows Results NOT saved

Response = MsgBox("Do All results have a Formulation Number", vbYesNo)
??If Response = "" Then MsgBox ("Results NOT saved")

ResultsDatabase1
ResultsDatabase2

MsgBox ("Results saved")

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
st st is offline

"Miree" сообщил/сообщила в новостях следующее: ...

I have a section of code which brings up the meassage box
but it doesnt matter what i select it always shows Results saved, Can
someone show me how to fix this so that if i select no it exits the sub and
shows Results NOT saved

Response = MsgBox("Do All results have a Formulation Number", vbYesNo)
??If Response = "" Then MsgBox ("Results NOT saved")

ResultsDatabase1
ResultsDatabase2

MsgBox ("Results saved")

if (Responce=vbYes) then