Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Top Property in Excel 2007 Not Working Properly

I previously made a step up chart with beginning, middle, and end totals on a
bar chart. These totals were scattered bar charts with the data labels
positioned at the top. In between the total bars were a series of stacked
bars with the lower bars whited out to make it look like the bars were being
stepped up or down to get to the totals. The data labels for the step bars
would be progamatically positioned above or below the step bar whether it was
positive or negative by using the top property. Well I currently switched
over to Excel 2007 and the top property doesnt work anymore and I can't
figure out how to position the data labels how they would previously be
positioned. The values in the step up chart change based on configuration.