Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mrt mrt is offline

Default 2007: .top property not working with datalabels

I've just notice a bug. You get "Method 'Top' of object 'DataLabel' failed"
if you try to move the datalabel out of the plotarea. That works with Excel
97-2003

MrT

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default .top property not working with datalabels

As I responded to your other post, the first Top or Left in a loop led to
this failure, not because you were out of the plot area, but just because it
was the first in the loop. I don't know how to bypass this error yet.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions