Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Determine which row is active below freeze pane

Hi ...

Is there a way to determine what the active row is immediately below
the freeze pane (frozen row)? I think that there must be but I can't
seem to find anything on that.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try this

MsgBox ActiveWindow.VisibleRange.Resize(1, 1).Row

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

wrote in message
Hi ...

Is there a way to determine what the active row is immediately below
the freeze pane (frozen row)? I think that there must be but I can't
seem to find anything on that.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Here is another way...

MsgBox ActiveWindow.Panes(ActiveWindow.Panes.Count).Scrol lRow

This can be made "neater" if we don't insist on doing it in one line...

With ActiveWindow.Panes
MsgBox .Item(.Count).ScrollRow
End With

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

wrote in message
Hi ...

Is there a way to determine what the active row is immediately below
the freeze pane (frozen row)? I think that there must be but I can't
seem to find anything on that.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It appears that your method can be simplified even more...

MsgBox ActiveWindow.VisibleRange(1).Row

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

wrote in message
Hi ...

Is there a way to determine what the active row is immediately below
the freeze pane (frozen row)? I think that there must be but I can't
seem to find anything on that.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you both - I almost had it and then saw your posts.

wrote in message
Hi ...

Is there a way to determine what the active row is immediately below
the freeze pane (frozen row)? I think that there must be but I can't
seem to find anything on that.- Hide quoted text -