Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel VBA:Object Library invalid

Hi Dear,
i get this message: "Object Library invalid or contains references to object
defintions that could not be found" when i want to compile my macro programme.

First i want to say i am working with Office 2003 Standard Edition.
I want to use the same macro in several computers but i can only get success
one of them.

I do not understand what i am doing wrong. For me everything is same but i
know something is missing.

I control visual basic toolreferences part and they are same in all
computers.
And also I checked region and language settings of all computers.

But i cant get a result. only one computer is working others not.
Others want password but in my opinion it must work without password because
it works in other computer.

thanks for your attentions..