Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Object Library invalid or contains references to object defintions

Hi Guys,

"Object Library invalid or contains references to object defintions that
could not be found"

A little background. This is a file i distribute to many people. Most are
not having any problems, so far only two users.

I've checked Tools References and all are ticked as should be (Or at least
the same as i have). No reference are "MISSING"

I read somewhere that it could be something to do with missing Add-ins but
C:\ are locked down here so i cant check.

Its not the file but Excel (Or at least i've deduced that from the fact that
30 + users have no problem)

Running XL2002 SR3.

I'm stumped completely on this one. Any thoughts/suggestions would be
welcomed.
Thanks
John

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Two things to check

1) On the worksheet the Addins are the same on all PC's and are properly
checked.
2) The reference may be shown on the VBA Reference menu but the library may
not be selected. Even though it may look correct, For some reason when the
libraries are modified the reference doesn't get updated. This often happens
with the refedit library. Whon office gets updated the folder where the
refedit is located gets moved from office 10 or office 11 to office 11 or
oficew 12. Refedit stops working and you have to browse for the library.
You may have similar problems.