Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default object library or invalid reference

I have an add-in that on one user's PC is saying office library invalid or
contains invalid references when it is executed. However, in Tools,
References, all is fine. None are missing. All references are the same as
another add-in which works fine. I've rebuild the add-in with the code
cleaner and the max number of lines is 509, and the add-in is quite small.

The user is using Excel 2007, but it works on other 2007 machines.

Any thoughts?

Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

VB for applications
Excel object library
OLE automation
Office forms library

Bob

"Charles Williams" wrote in message
What references are you using?

"Bob Flanagan" wrote in message
. ..
I have an add-in that on one user's PC is saying office library invalid or
contains invalid references when it is executed. However, in Tools,
References, all is fine. None are missing. All references are the same
as another add-in which works fine. I've rebuild the add-in with the code
cleaner and the max number of lines is 509, and the add-in is quite small.

The user is using Excel 2007, but it works on other 2007 machines.

Any thoughts?

Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Perhaps somehow a wrong version reference has been picked up, can't think
how though. Maybe compare a list of reference details returned on Excel 2007
machines that do/don't work. Might have to run the following in a different
wb. User might need to allow the trust access to vb project setting.

Sub RefDetails()
Dim p As Long
Dim wb As Workbook
Dim rf As Object