Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I add a reference to an object library using VBA?

Does anyone have code to do the above?

I would like to distribute an Excel application referencing the Outlook
Object Library. However, because they might have different versions of
Outlook I need to be able to load whichever is applicable to their PC.

THANKS.