Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Object library Invalid

Can you isolate the code that throws the error message and post it (the code)?

"Ayo" wrote:

Does anyone know what this message is?
"Object library invalid or contains references to object definitions that
could not be found"

I was trying to run a macro that I have just finished writing and now I
can't run it anymore because I keep getting this message. And when I click on
the help button, it is blank. So I can't fix the problem and I don't know
what the problem is.
If anyone out there know what is going on, please help.

Thank you.
Ayo

WMI OBJECT LIBRARY RAFAAJ2000[_2_] Excel Programming 5 May 3rd 06 11:23 AM
Old Format or Invalid Type Library David Excel Programming 2 November 1st 05 11:39 AM
HELP:old format or invalid type library Iliopoulos Dimitris Excel Programming 0 June 2nd 04 06:01 PM
object library invalid succhu Excel Programming 0 March 2nd 04 05:21 PM
Object Library 11.0 GP Excel Programming 1 February 25th 04 01:12 PM