Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to: Create Dependent Drop Down in a Form

I've got two combo boxes in a form.
One is the "Master" and the second is the dependent.
I can do this in a regular cell with validation drop-downs.
How do I create the dependent in the userform?

<<RANGES

Master Range =LISTS!$A$2:INDEX(LISTS!$A:$A,COUNTA(LISTS!$A:$A))
UseList Range =INDEX(ValData,1,MATCH('Data Entry'!B75,LISTS!$1:$1,0)):
INDEX(ValData,Counter,MATCH('Data Entry'!B75,LISTS!$1:$1,0))

<<VBA
<<Current UserForm Initialize code:

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()

cboDiscipline = "--Select Here First--"
cboDescription = "--Select Here Second--"

With Worksheets("LISTS")
Me.cboDiscipline.List _
= .Range("Master").Value
End With