Joeglobal

Default How do I create a form with drop downs that narrows choices?

Hi.

Imagine I have 10 brands, 5 sizes, 5 states, etc.

Brand 1 has size 1 and 3, and is in states 3,4 and 5
Brand 1 has size 4 in state 1
Brand 2 has size 3, and is in states 1,2 and 3

I would like to set up a form or template with drop downs that enable you to
choose a number of selections (brand, size, state, etc.), and return a
specific value in each column.

So, if the columns are brand, size, state, you choose brand 1. The only
options in the size column/drop-down menu would be 1, 3, and 4. If you
choose 4, the only choice is state 1. If you choose 1 or 3, you have the
choice of 3, 4 or 5.

Any ideas?