Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Create a list in a drop down dependent upon another dd list in exc

What I want to accomplish is on the tab 1 there are drop-down menus. (all
items do not show up) charector count is 26000 with 32000 allowed. The
destination for this action is on tab 2 page.

The other thing I am trying to accomplish is from the drop down on the tab 1
choose a code reference ie: Code 1 and have a dependent (or whatever will
work) drop-down come up for multiple references on the Tab 3. Then click on
the one of choice for the correct reference.

I have tried contextures and many other things. I am just a plain old
firefighter in Iraq that knows enough about Excel to try this for about four
hours then ask for help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I am a little bit lost by your question but this might be a place to start...

http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.Dropdowns.html
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson