Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Incrementing Column Values

I can increment a row value by doing an experssion i = i+1

How do I do the same for an column value and does Z roll up to AA?

Thanks,

W. Wolfe

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

They are only alpha values for your convenience... VBA sees them either way
depending on the method or property you are using. Here are few ways to
increment the column (I'll use a Select method to show it to you, but rarely
is it necessary to actually have to select any range in order to work with
it).

Set R = Range("A1")
R.Offset(,1).Select

or....