Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Keep destination formatting when pasting?

How can I set the destination workbook to retain format settings when I paste
new data into the sheet? For example, I am trying to copy from an xlsm file
and paste it into another xlsm file. The file I am copying from is all in
general format and the one I am pasting to has text to column modifications
and other formatting that is forgotten when I paste the new data. This is a
real headache and it would be great if someone knows how?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteFormulas

will paste values and formulas, but not formats.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200860