Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Using copy and destination formatting

I am using the following code to copy cells from page to page.
I would like them to match "Home Page" formatting. How can I do this?

If .Cells(r, 7) = 2 Then
Set cophyp = .Cells(r, 4)
With Worksheets("Home Page")
Set DestCell = .Cells(.Rows.Count, "G").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
cophyp.Copy Destination:=DestCell
End With
End If

Thx, Jeff
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Use PasteSpecial (vaues) as below....Note that one line is remarked

If .Cells(r, 7) = 2 Then
Set cophyp = .Cells(r, 4)
With Worksheets("Home Page")
Set DestCell = .Cells(.Rows.Count, "G").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
'cophyp.Copy Destination:=DestCell
cophyp.Copy
destcell.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues
Application.CutCopyMode = False
End With
End If

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Jeff S." wrote:

I am using the following code to copy cells from page to page.
I would like them to match "Home Page" formatting. How can I do this?

If .Cells(r, 7) = 2 Then
Set cophyp = .Cells(r, 4)
With Worksheets("Home Page")
Set DestCell = .Cells(.Rows.Count, "G").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
cophyp.Copy Destination:=DestCell
End With
End If

Thx, Jeff

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

orIf .Cells(r, 7) = 2 Then
Set cophyp = .Cells(r, 4)
With Worksheets("Home Page")
Set DestCell = .Cells(.Rows.Count, "G").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
DestCell.Value = cophyp.Value
End With

p45cal

*p45cal*
p45cal's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=558
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=125922

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Neither of these solutions (yours or the one below yours) transfers a
hyperlink in the cell properly but the formatting works. Any more
thots?Can I clarify; do you *just *want to copy hyperlinks (working) over?

This would simplify things a lot.

--
p45cal

*p45cal*
p45cal's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=558
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=125922

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If *only *the hyperlinks (there may be more than one per cell) then
try:If .Cells(r, 7) = 2 Then
Set cophyp = .Cells(r, 4)
With Worksheets("Home Page")
Set DestCell = .Cells(.Rows.Count, "G").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
If cophyp.Hyperlinks.Count 0 Then
For i = 1 To cophyp.Hyperlinks.Count
With cophyp.Hyperlinks(i)
Worksheets("Home Page").Hyperlinks.Add Anchor:=DestCell,
Address:=.Address, TextToDisplay:=.TextToDisplay
End With
Next i
End If