Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to Learn Macros

Hi Experts

I am totally Stupid in excel Macros.

Can anybody tell me where i can Learn Macros step by step with complete
Details.

I search many sites but couldn't find any site which provide the complete
Details step by step.

Thanks in Advance

Hardeep kanwar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://www.excel-vba.com/

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Hardeep Kanwar" wrote:

Hi Experts

I am totally Stupid in excel Macros.

Can anybody tell me where i can Learn Macros step by step with complete
Details.

I search many sites but couldn't find any site which provide the complete
Details step by step.

Thanks in Advance

Hardeep kanwar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi
http://www.excel-vba.com/
http://www.exceltip.com/excel_links.html

regards
FSt1

"Hardeep Kanwar" wrote:

Hi Experts

I am totally Stupid in excel Macros.

Can anybody tell me where i can Learn Macros step by step with complete
Details.

I search many sites but couldn't find any site which provide the complete
Details step by step.

Thanks in Advance

Hardeep kanwar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello Hardeep,

--Start with the macro reccorder, it is the best tool for learning macros.
--Read a lot on internet. Others have provided links to various pages.
--Newsgroups and forums are live and teach you a lot.
--Have patience...
--Most of all, enjoy it...

A few years back I was also like you and wanted to learn macros but didn't
know where to start. Today I can write good quality macros and have done a
lot of automation for myself and my team.

Anant