Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Best place to learn about macros

Ive gotten quite good at formulas – ands, ors, if statements etc

I want to start learning more about macros. I run a lot of websites an
have did a postgrad in software development so I should pick up th
programming aspect of macros quite quickly.

Where is the best place to start – I think excel help is quite good bu
the macro section isn’t the best (for a beginner anyways)

Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Take a look at John Walkenbach's site, www.j-walk.com/ss and check out his
book list. He has a good (SIAT) book on VBA.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"fonzerelli_79 " wrote in
message ...
Ive gotten quite good at formulas - ands, ors, if statements etc

I want to start learning more about macros. I run a lot of websites and
have did a postgrad in software development so I should pick up the
programming aspect of macros quite quickly.

Where is the best place to start - I think excel help is quite good but
the macro section isn't the best (for a beginner anyways)

Thanks in advance J

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi