Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel to Word help needed

Not sure if this is an Excel or Word VB question, but, is there a way to take
an Excel sheet and put it into a Word document with some of the cells being
part of the header, another part in the footer, and the remaining cells
inserted into split columns.

In the header; cells A1:A4

Footer would be cells A170:A173

And cells A5:A169 would need to be displayed in 2 columns on the first page
and 1 column on the second page if necessary.

I would do it all in Excel and not export it to Word, but I have cells
hidden if an option is not chosen and I don't want to have gaps on the
printed page.

Thanks for any help in advance.