Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Word Excel automation and the problems I found - Help Needed

Hi,
I need some help, I've programmed a macro that interact with word.
The macro works like this, I have the names of the employees in a
column, I change this number in a row that is combined with the mail
mergo to the word. Then I open the word and It updates the links and
tables and stuff. Then It prints the word in PDF, and close it. Then it

starts all over again.
The problem is this, I have some failures, like, the tables change its

size to 0.5 inch wide, ureadable. and some fields chage it's font size.

Do you know what can I do? Did any one tried something like this? I can

send the code to anyone who can help.
The macro is in Excel and it manipulates word to open update and print.
Is this the best way? because I think itīs very unstable.
Thanks a lot