Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Transfer AutoFiler list to a ComboBox

Hi,

I now use Excel 2007. I have a Data Table with 12 columns. When you make the
AutoFilter on and click one of the column headings you can see the list of
unique records checked under Select All.
I want to transfer/add this list (with none-blanks excluded) to a ComboBox
in a UserForm for further processing in the module.
I did this several years ago by extracting the unique records for a single
column from a table using Database Extract method in Office XP, but my old
code does not work on Excel 2007. Can you please help me with this part of
the macro code for Excel 2007? How can I show the unique records (sorted A
to Z) under a single column of a data table in a ComboBox or ListBox?

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards/Lemi