Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Lemi Lemi is offline

Default Transfer AutoFiler list to a ComboBox

Hi OssieMac,

You're right, the code works OK. Probably I made a mistake during copy &
paste and rearranging the lines.
This time I have copied & pasted exactly as it is and it works.

Thank you very much for your valuable help and I am sorry to give this
inconvenience to you.

Now it is my turn again to find out why my own programme does not work in
Excel 2007 while it works in Office XP for several years. I thought this
could be the reason in the beginning. Because when you record a test macro
using the advanced filter from the ribbon, it copies the filtered data only
to a range in the same worksheet. It says:"Copying to another worksheet is
not allowed". Therefore I have focused only to this instance from the
beginning.
Maybe I am stuck to this point only and cannot see where the real problem
is. Also strange is that I don't get any error message when I run the
programme in Excel2007. Instead it does not function as it is supposed to
function with the current dataset. It is supposed to deliver data to an
empty report sheet, which is extracted from the main dataset using diffrent
criteria with advanced filter. Now it delivers only empty lines to the
report sheet, there are only the column headings nothing else.

Anyway, is there any chance for me to send this old workbook to you as an
attachement for your evaluation? Because the complete workbook and the code
is rather long to list here and the case is still left as a mystery to me.

Regards,
Lemi

"OssieMac" wrote in message
On your second question, I don't think that it can be done but if it can
be
done then I don't know how.

OssieMac