Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Lemi Lemi is offline

Default Transfer AutoFiler list to a ComboBox

Thank you very much OssieMac,

Put my first and and family names together (without any dot in between) then
use superonline.com as the domain. That is my address.

Regards,

Lemi Ozden

"OssieMac" wrote in message
Hi Lemi,

I am not prepared to post an email address here. However, if you want to
get
a hotmail or gmail or whatever that you can abandon if you get spam on it
and
post it here then I will reply to give you an address that will contact
me.

When posting the email address don't enter it as a specific address but
something like myaddress and it is at hotmail. That way those that use
programs to trawl the internet for addresses miss picking it up.

By the way I also have computer with Office XP (xl2002) so I can test in
both XP and xl2007 and I am only too happy to assist you.

OssieMac