Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy cell data from one worksheet to another-TJ

I have data separated in groups. The last column is the qualifier, call it
column G.
Each time the value of column G changes I need to copy that group of data to
another worksheet and then go back to the original worksheet to do it again
until it's finished.
any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe I didn't word this right...
column G is the 7th column in my data. it's value is 211, for the first
group, 212,..etc.
Each group has an undetermined number of records.
I need to copy columns D, E, and F to another worksheet into specific cells.
I hope this clears up my question.
again...any ideas?

"ambushsinger" wrote:

I have data separated in groups. The last column is the qualifier, call it
column G.
Each time the value of column G changes I need to copy that group of data to
another worksheet and then go back to the original worksheet to do it again
until it's finished.
any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See Ron de Bruin's site for code examples and a downloadable workbook.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

"ambushsinger" wrote:

I have data separated in groups. The last column is the qualifier, call it
column G.
Each time the value of column G changes I need to copy that group of data to
another worksheet and then go back to the original worksheet to do it again
until it's finished.
any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Not exactly what I'm looking to do...I need to select and copy the values of
columns "D, E, F" as long as the value of column "G" remains the same.
When the value of column "G" changes I need to paste the selected records
into a range on the next sheet. Each time the range on the next sheet will be
different.