Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
rajesh

Default copy data in a cell from worksheet A to worksheet B

Hello,

I have a financial woksheet per month. Basically I want a certain value from
Worksheet A to be automatically if possible transfered to new worksheet fro
next month say. So the Finance contiues from this total.

Is there any who knows how to do this please???

regards,
Rajesh
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
NAVEEN

Dear Rajesh,

You can use "Template" to create a database to acomplish this.

Regards,

NAVEEN