-   -   copy data in a cell from worksheet A to worksheet B (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/59386-copy-data-cell-worksheet-worksheet-b.html)

rajesh

copy data in a cell from worksheet A to worksheet B

Hello,

I have a financial woksheet per month. Basically I want a certain value from
Worksheet A to be automatically if possible transfered to new worksheet fro
next month say. So the Finance contiues from this total.

Is there any who knows how to do this please???

regards,
Rajesh

NAVEEN

copy data in a cell from worksheet A to worksheet B

Dear Rajesh,

You can use "Template" to create a database to acomplish this.

Regards,

NAVEEN