Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Copy cell data from one worksheet to another-TJ

See Ron de Bruin's site for code examples and a downloadable workbook.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 12 May 2009 09:45:01 -0700, ambushsinger
wrote:

Maybe I didn't word this right...
column G is the 7th column in my data. it's value is 211, for the first
group, 212,..etc.
Each group has an undetermined number of records.
I need to copy columns D, E, and F to another worksheet into specific cells.
I hope this clears up my question.
again...any ideas?

"ambushsinger" wrote:

I have data separated in groups. The last column is the qualifier, call it
column G.
Each time the value of column G changes I need to copy that group of data to
another worksheet and then go back to the original worksheet to do it again
until it's finished.
any ideas?