Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Adding documents to Lotus Notes Database via VBA

I have a spreadsheet that lets users enter help desk tickets. When they
submit it, it saves the spreadsheet to a server and also creates a new
document in our Lotus Notes Help Desk database. In the database document I
have a rich text field called File_Link. I would like to put a link to the
saved location of the spreadsheet. (ie. P:\Temp\Requests\Ticket_1.xls)
I have seen many examples of how to add links to the body of an email... but
none on how to add one to a field in an existing Notes database document.
Any/all help is greatly appreciated.
Best regards,
patrick
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming