Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Lotus Notes

I am trying to open Lotus Notes from within Excel to update and analyze some
data. I have tried batch files and vb code in excel. I do not have admin
rights.
I can open Lotus but can't seem to pass it my Password.
My batch file is below
C:\Lotus\Notes\notes.exe "=%userprofile%\application data\notes\notes.ini"

I shell out to the batch file using Shell ("C:\Temp\Batch\LotusNotes.bat")
which runs the above batch. The reason this is a problem, I am trying to run
updates overnight and need to automate opening and loging into Notes
Thanks Steve