Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default open lotus notes

I have an excel spreadsheet that I would like to create a macro that when the
user clicks on the button will open lotus notes email so that the user can
select the person to send the email to from the lotus notes address book to
send the spreadsheet to the next user. I would also like some standard
language to include in the body of the email.

I am a novice and have not created a lot of macro's in the past. Is there
any way to create such a macro? Any help that you could provide would be
greatly appreciated.