Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Lotus notes link

I'm trying to link my Notes db docs to Excel and it
not working the way I want it to. When I copy a Notes
doc link to Excel, I have to use Special Paste and
paste a Notes Icon (floating)link. It works but what
is needed is a Notes doc link that is assigned to a
cell in Execl, like a hyperlink that is assigned to an
Excel cell. How do I create cell hyperlink in Excel
that links to Notes db docs?

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Default Capital letter for 1st character of each word

Hi, I am trying to auto format excel entry to default capital letter for 1st
letter of each word. For example: When user insert '10, international
building, sunny road', the entry will updated to '10, International Building,
Sunny Road'.

Please show me the method.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Jeff.