Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Read Only

I have an Excel program running on several (3) different computers and they
access data from another computer called svr. I add and remove data from svr.
when I access the data from svr from 2 computers eveything works fine. When I
try to access the data from 1 computer the files come up as READ ONLY and
will not let anyone on that computer to add and save the data. I think I have
checked everything. I need to make it where I can add data to the svr
computer. I hope you can help me?