Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default PROBLEM: ComboBox text size increasing every time box is selected

Hi

For some reason every time a text box on a sheet I have is selected/changed
the text size is increasing!!!! If I put the sheet into design mode and
change the box size slightly the font returns to correct size of 18.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Regards
Nelly
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Which version of excel are you using? If 2007, it may be as simple as
right-clikcing the TextBox click TextBox uncheck 'resize shape to fit
text.' I'm kind of new to Excel 2007; the learning curve is steep. In Excel
2003 everything was easy; in Excel 2007 NOTHING is easy.

HTH,
Ryan---

--
Ryan---

"nelly" wrote:

Hi

For some reason every time a text box on a sheet I have is selected/changed
the text size is increasing!!!! If I put the sheet into design mode and
change the box size slightly the font returns to correct size of 18.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Regards
Nelly

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Did you try what I suggested? If so, and you still have the problem, maybe
the ComboBox is corrupt. Definitely doesn't sound like normal behavior.

Is your ComboBox from the Control Toolbox or from the Forms Toolbar? Can
you delete it and rebuild?

Good luck,
Ryan---
--