Stu

Default Increasing the size of text in a Drop Down box

I would like to increase the size of the font in the drop-down box but have
not found a way to do that. Has anyone else found out how to do this? Thanks!
Norman Jones

"Stu" wrote in message
I would like to increase the size of the font in the drop-down box but have
not found a way to do that. Has anyone else found out how to do this?
Thanks!

Hi Stu,

Natively, in Excel, I am not aware that this is possible

Perhaps you could use a ComboBox from the Control ToolBox which provides
substantially enhanced format options.

---
Regards,
Norman

Debra Dalgleish

If these are data validation dropdown lists, you can't change the font
size. There are a couple of workarounds he

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List