Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default PROBLEM: ComboBox text size increasing every time box is selected

Which version of excel are you using? If 2007, it may be as simple as
right-clikcing the TextBox click TextBox uncheck 'resize shape to fit
text.' I'm kind of new to Excel 2007; the learning curve is steep. In Excel
2003 everything was easy; in Excel 2007 NOTHING is easy.

HTH,
Ryan---

--
Ryan---

"nelly" wrote:

Hi

For some reason every time a text box on a sheet I have is selected/changed
the text size is increasing!!!! If I put the sheet into design mode and
change the box size slightly the font returns to correct size of 18.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Regards
Nelly