Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel Spreadsheet

I created a spreadsheet I use for quotes I give to customers at present I can
input letter from a to z and a size and using a table look up formula it will
show the price of the item in one cell and description in another cell.
for example B 600 would come back and say Big Blue Desk $345.00 (not the
real product or price)
What I would also like it also to do is show a picture of the Big Blue Desk .
My Question is it possble to create a table of pictures so if the input is B
comes up it shows picture B or if the input is A shows pictue A etc etc etc

--
Regards Campbell
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Look he

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html

and he

http://www.jkp-ads.com/articles/ShowPicture00.asp

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Swan Valley" wrote in message
I created a spreadsheet I use for quotes I give to customers at present I
can
input letter from a to z and a size and using a table look up formula it
will
show the price of the item in one cell and description in another cell.
for example B 600 would come back and say Big Blue Desk $345.00 (not the
real product or price)
What I would also like it also to do is show a picture of the Big Blue
Desk .
My Question is it possble to create a table of pictures so if the input is
comes up it shows picture B or if the input is A shows pictue A etc etc
etc

--
Regards Campbell

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming