Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Swan Valley Swan Valley is offline

Default Excel Spreadsheet

I created a spreadsheet I use for quotes I give to customers at present I can
input letter from a to z and a size and using a table look up formula it will
show the price of the item in one cell and description in another cell.
for example B 600 would come back and say Big Blue Desk $345.00 (not the
real product or price)
What I would also like it also to do is show a picture of the Big Blue Desk .
My Question is it possble to create a table of pictures so if the input is B
comes up it shows picture B or if the input is A shows pictue A etc etc etc

--
Regards Campbell